This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosures here.
Need the perfect gift for a female traveler? Here is my handpicked list of 13 best gifts for women who travel!
If you’re stressing about what to give a female traveler, you’re in luck. I’m pulling back the curtain on my list of the best gifts for women who travel!
1. The Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan is super soft and will keep her warm on the plane. Unlike a wrap, it’s also practical and stylish for throwing on to run errands!
2. Alex And Ani’s True Direction Adjustable Bracelet is perfect for moms. The charm’s message will be a sweet reminder of your love whenever she’s traveling.
3. If she’s never sprung for a passport holder, the Kate Spade Mikas Leather Passport Holder is perfect. I love the Pond color!
4. It’s no secret that Toms are my favorite travel shoes for city walking. And these Rose Gold Dot Alpargata Slip Ons have just the right amount of shimmer.
5. Am I the only one who has traveled with jewelry in zip-top bags? Yup, it wasn’t pretty! The Caroline Travel Jewelry Case in Dusty Rose is just the cutest solution.
6. The Calpak x Oh Joy! 20″ Hardshell Spinner Carry-On in Confetti is the antidote to jet lag. And no one else will mistake it for theirs at the baggage carousel! It’s also available in a luggage set.
7. This Ted Baker London Leather Travel Wallet is the perfect place to organize all of her travel necessities.
8. Rifle Paper Travel Pocket Notebooks are just the right size to take on her next trip. And these come packaged together for an adorable gift.
9. Any coffeeholic gal will love a bag of the Burundi Kayanza Women of Kinyovu Station Whole Bean Coffee from Blue Bottle. It is seriously delicious, but it also comes from International Women’s Coffee Association producers. Which means it supports women farmers! Gift it along with the Blue Bottle MiiR Travel Mug. The mug supports the Splash organization, helping provide clean drinking water to Ethiopian school children.
10. Many women aren’t fans of large on-ear noise canceling headphones. Plus they take up so much of our precious carry-on space! That’s why I love the Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones. They even come in aqua!
11. In my experience, the Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Backpack is the best carry-on backpack for women. Unlike most hiking packs it actually meets carry-on requirements for most airlines. The straps can be stowed away in a special back zip-up panel, and the main compartment fully zips open, making it super easy to pack.
12. If she loves Paris, a box of Ladurée Macarons will bring back her favorite travel memories. These little gems can now be shipped to the US!
13. I married a Maine-ah, so I can tell you these Bean Boots from L.L. Bean are not just the latest fashion trend! They are also super hard-working. They’ll keep your favorite gal’s feet dry and happy no matter where she travels!
Finding the right gifts for women can be difficult, so I hope my suggestions have helped. And if you’re a female traveler I would love to hear your picks too!